ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Zacman
I've been having a discussion on twitter with an obama supporter who agrees with his view on the Syrian refugee crisis as well as obama's refusal to define our current terrorist problem by calling them exactly what they are "Radical Islamic Terrorists".

I've gotten tired of the 140 character rule discussing this issue, so I decided to start the topic here.

Recently shared a link to an article at christainpopculture.com to support his view. After reading it I found a statement in the comments by someone I tend to agree with.

What's your view?

By the commenter
Quote:
ISIL is a Muslim problem that Muslims must solve. Absolving Islam of responsibility does not motivate peaceful Muslims to solve this problem. And saying the violent ones aren’t “true Muslims just infuriates them more.

I'll tweet this post and see if Samuel wants to discuss further. I even created this category just for those with similar views as his to post more topics.

Equal time you know. [smile]

Zacman
Admin

[image]
Quote 0 0
Zacman
When has you ever seen refugees of a war ravaged nation all comprised of young males of military age?

[CT42bScUkAAZjtI] 

Zacman
Admin

[image]
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club