ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Zac Hawkins
Pope Francis has invoked World War III
Saying that it has begun in a piecemeal fashion. The Third Secret of Fatima could provide Christians a framework for considering this terrifying new development.

LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) - In condemning the Nov. 13, 2015 Paris attacks, Pope Francis referred to them as a "piecemeal World War III." In essence, the Holy Father is explaining that World War III has begun, at least in a piecemeal fashion. The level of violence around the world is rising rapidly, fueled chiefly by militant Islamists.

The Third Secret of Fatima could provide some direction at a moment of crisis such as this. In the Third Secret, Sister Lucia wrote:

.the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

This obviously sounds like the Pope. Could it be Pope Francis?

The Third Secret could pertain to any pope and any city, especially today. It could have been intended for Pope John Paul II, or it could be for a future pontiff, after Pope Francis. It could hardly be a prophecy at all for that matter. However, it does make clear that the way of the faith includes strife, and that brings blood and death, from which life begins again.

In 2014, the conservative estimate of the number of Christian martyrs for the year clocks in somewhere between 8,000 and 10,000 souls. That's almost two dozen people per day who die for their faith, or about 1 per hour.

There can be no question that the world is at war. It may be different from all previous wars, for each war is unique thanks to the abuse of new technology, but the casualties are there. And few populations are suffering like Christians. Is this a sign of the end?
Join Me At My Trump Club Free. (You Have To Sign Up Separately From The Forums)
[468red]
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club