ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Jessica Caswell
Hello, my name is Jessica and I have never been as interested/excited about politics as I am now with Trump in the race. About time we get away from the establishment and their funding that dictates action in the White House and shift focus to issues that matter and are not fluff social issues to distract us from what has happened to our country!
Quote 1 0
Zac Hawkins
Welcome Jessica,

I agree 100% I think you are not alone in your excitement as well. I believe we will see people voting for the first time in their lives this election because we are ready for a non-politician who actually has the same interests as we do in Making America Great Again!
Join Me At My Trump Club Free. (You Have To Sign Up Separately From The Forums)
[468red]
Quote 1 0
Roni Kligfeld
Hi everybody!

My name is Roni and I'm the co-chair of the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign - Cherokee County, GA. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to find this group!

If you're like me, you've been looking for a candidate who doesn't blow smoke up your dress just to get elected, then turn around and bow to the elites of both parties. We've been searching for a candidate who's seen tremendous success in business, a candidate who shares our values and our common sense. We're not looking for another helpless elitist to add to those already residing in DC; -we're not looking for another idiot who couldn't run a lemonade stand without help.

Trump is our candidate. He's the People's candidate! He may be brash or rough around the edges, but you have to respect a man who tells you the hard truth without sugar coating it, and without first testing the political winds. Trump tells it like it is and I respect him for that. 

I couldn't wait to volunteer for Trump's campaign and I vow to help him in his endeavor to become the next President of the United States of America. Together we will make America great again! Please volunteer for the Trump campaign in your state. Together, we can and will make this happen! 
Roni Kligfeld
Quote 0 0
Zac Hawkins
Welcome Roni,

Glad you found us. We're just getting going here as I built this site and forum recently to help inform Trump supporters how to help, as well as get the work out to those who are interested in Trump and want to learn more.

Please feel free to share your thoughts as the campaign continues.

BTW, after the election we will still need to voice our opinion online to help Trump fight
the MSM and politicians stuck in Washington Cartel.
Join Me At My Trump Club Free. (You Have To Sign Up Separately From The Forums)
[468red]
Quote 0 0
Chris Coonan
I am Chris Coonan, an Orange County based Architect, and managing Director of a mid-sized Architecture firm located in Irvine, California. 

I am a recent Brain Cancer survivor, as I was diagnosed in January and had a large 3.75cm tumor removed from my brain on Feb. 9th, 2016.  I am very grateful to the neurosurgeons, doctors and nurses of Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Anaheim for my recovery, saving my life and my eyesight which were both in jeopardy. 

As an Architectural Designer and Master Planner, I am supportive of Donald J. Trump for President, because I believe his experience and background as a Developer is key in understanding that Design, Innovation, Science and Technology can be amplified an applied in a way to make America Great Again, and also to bring the rest of humanity with us, in achieving a better World.

Trumps understanding of the complex Development process, is also critical to our future, as we move to streamline the process of Creation.  Government, and other entities have become obstacles to creating great environments for our people.  It is not only the physical things like buildings, cities and airports, but businesses.  Taxes, regulation and the free market must be simplified, so that we can on-shore our business, money and future for America.  We can become a high tech leader through robotic factories, 3D Printing, clean factories and alternative energy. 

We must get a grip on water purification, desalination, and irrigation so that places like California and Arizona continue to be viable places to live and prosper.  We will do that thru science, supported by Government and Private Industry investment. 

We must cut the link to the Middle East Oil, thru exploitation of our own oil fields, as well as increasing our technology in Solar Energy, Fusion and other energy sources.  Solar is the one energy which is Eternal, and once we have the proper infrastructure, can tip the scales.....allowing for almost free energy into the distant future.  In cutting the World's need for oil, we will also eliminate the power of Muslim extremists which derive money from energy sources in the Middle East.

I believe in innovation such as AerosCraft Airship which is being developed as a replacement for regional aircraft, as well as trains and cargo ships.  The 1000 foot long Airship has the potential to bring America into a new age of transportation and innovation.

Donald J Trump is the right President for America, because he will be a guy who can get things done, and allow smart people to innovate, and allow business to thrive and not be punished by the system.  We can't let China, Mexico and others eat our lunch.  America is still home to the best education system in the World, and we need to attract inventors and designers to come to our country, or stay in our country, so we can all enjoy a better quality of life through invention and design.

See the innovation I am talking about....https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-future-potential-airship-service-between-san-chris-coonan?trk=pulse_spock-articles

The Science and Design Community stands with Trump.
Quote 0 0
Zacman
Welcome Chris,

I agree 100%. Glad to see someone from the Science Community here supporting Trump.

Zacman
Admin

[paiddailyclub_468x60]
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club