ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Jessica Caswell
Hello, my name is Jessica and I have never been as interested/excited about politics as I am now with Trump in the race. About time we get away from the establishment and their funding that dictates action in the White House and shift focus to issues that matter and are not fluff social issues to distract us from what has happened to our country!
Quote 0 0
Gary Alejandro Zurita Martinez
my name is Gary ALEJANDRO Zurita Martinez, i´m bachelors degree in oil chemical engineer.
I am studying Masters in oil industry management in the INSTITUTO DE ESTUDIOS UNIVERSITARIOS puebla,mexico.
I am interested for environmental positions in the operations oil industry impact environment.
I LIKE THE GREEN ENVIRONMENT and places urbans with green style.
I FROM MEXICO ,I LIVE IN TABASCO.
MY POSTURE IN THE POLITICS IS WELL, because I SEE OF CANDIDATES ESPECIFIC DONALD J. TRUMP is a man that DO things RIGHT o desea administrar a ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA MANERA CORRECTA , YO LO APOYO, SE VE QUE QUIERE HACER LAS COSAS BIEN. I need say that love is so important for people unity in love. IS THATS ALL FOR A MOMENT.
MY PLEASURE DEAR DONALD J. TRUMP   AND  MORE SUCCESS FOR AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.  CONGRATULATIONS. 
Quote 0 0
Zacman
Jessica Caswell wrote:
Hello, my name is Jessica and I have never been as interested/excited about politics as I am now with Trump in the race. About time we get away from the establishment and their funding that dictates action in the White House and shift focus to issues that matter and are not fluff social issues to distract us from what has happened to our country!

Welcome Jessica,

I agree and look forward to hearing more from you!

Zacman
Admin

[paiddailyclub_468x60]
Quote 0 0
Zacman
Gary Alejandro Zurita Martinez wrote:
my name is Gary ALEJANDRO Zurita Martinez, i´m bachelors degree in oil chemical engineer.
I am studying Masters in oil industry management in the INSTITUTO DE ESTUDIOS UNIVERSITARIOS puebla,mexico.
I am interested for environmental positions in the operations oil industry impact environment.
I LIKE THE GREEN ENVIRONMENT and places urbans with green style.
I FROM MEXICO ,I LIVE IN TABASCO.
MY POSTURE IN THE POLITICS IS WELL, because I SEE OF CANDIDATES ESPECIFIC DONALD J. TRUMP is a man that DO things RIGHT o desea administrar a ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA MANERA CORRECTA , YO LO APOYO, SE VE QUE QUIERE HACER LAS COSAS BIEN. I need say that love is so important for people unity in love. IS THATS ALL FOR A MOMENT.
MY PLEASURE DEAR DONALD J. TRUMP   AND  MORE SUCCESS FOR AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.  CONGRATULATIONS. 

Gary, you are welcome here anytime.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and sharing with you in the future.

Zacman
Admin

[paiddailyclub_468x60]
Quote 1 0
Gary Alejandro Zurita Martinez
THANKS SO MUCH AND VERY PROUD.
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club