ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Zacman
This is the place to introduce yourself when you first join My Trump Club discussion center.

Tell us something about you and ask any questions you have here.

We are a friendly bunch.

I'm sure you will love it here.

Zacman
Admin

[image]
Quote 1 0
jewellee
Hi,

I'm Jewel Lee and I'm glad to be here. Hope to make plenty of friends and also learn how I can help Donald Trump become the next POTUS!

I really love this site. What a great idea!

Quote 0 0
Zacman
Welcome Jewel,

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Look forward to reading your thoughts on Trump and the election.

Zacman
Admin

[image]
Quote 0 0
dingleberry
Hi,

I'm Mary Dingle.

Glad to be part of this movement to get Donald Trump running this country like it should be.

Anyone wanting to know more about me, just check my profile page or message me.

I've got a lot of opinions, believe me. You'll see.

Not my first rodeo at forums. So glad I found this one and MyTrumpClub.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

MD [cool]

Liken Me Some Trump! About time we got someone who can run things right!
Quote 0 0
Robert Henslee
Hello guys... my name is Robert Henslee. I run a drug and alcohol blog called Stop Frying Your Brain. We help people for a living. The other day I got a post that opened my eyes to Donald for president. Its a GREAT read folks and I promise you worth your time to take a look. Describes blow by blow why we need Donald to make "America Great Again". 

I thought I would share it with Donald Fans because I love this guys post. I don't know if I can drop a link but I'll try. I ask the webmaster to take a look (please).

Its worth your time and its very relevant to your cause and great content for your chat. I think maybe it can help you on your mission too. See the link below.  

Check it out mr webmaster sir and all other chat eyeballs. BTW my hats off to you building this chat room. Its a lot to get one of these up and working. I'm somewhat of a wizzard if you need any help. I also have a good size emarkerting company. See http://EmarketingRobots.com if you need any help emarketing. We are in this together !

Also Mr Webmaster. I have 30k plus reg guests and 80k facility owners subscribed on SFYB. If I may suggest you leave a comment on this guys post about this chat room. I will allow you a back link to help you. I got tons of traffic.. and of course I'm way cool too. If you have any ideas how we can promote each other I'm all ears.

See http://www.stopfryingyourbrain.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-crack-dealer/

Many thanks and please shre this with others! I think it helps make a good case for Donald.

Mr webster sir can you make this a sticky? It will help your cause I'm sure. Please help me get the message out and share with all your SM assets. "Donald for President".

Thanks for your consideration
Robert Henslee
CEO/Founder SFYB
Robert Henslee
CEO/Founder 
http://www.StopFryingYourBrain.com
Quote 1 0
Zac Hawkins
Welcome Bob,

Glad to see you made it over from our Linkedin group for Donald Trump.

Checked out your a couple of your sites. The addition site was shall I say.... intense.. [smile]

I noticed your others all have the same L&F using a template for all?

As a WM myself I'm always interested, I looked at your source to see if it was WP but see it wasn't.

Just curious, like the layout, menu bar etc.

Again Welcome!

Look forward to some posts.

Zac
P.S. be sure to read the profile setup post I've made to help you set up your personal page signature etc in case you've not done this type of platform much. Save you some time. [smile]
Join Me At My Trump Club Free. (You Have To Sign Up Separately From The Forums)
[468red]
Quote 0 0
Dan StRock
My name is Dan and I'm really hoping a person with commonsence can get into office good luck!
Quote 0 0
Robert Henslee
Well Zac:

Thanks for the response. I run several dozen websites and blogs as well as have a full-time job. The addiction blog you referred was somewhat of an accident. It started out as just a few pages of notes I could refer clients to who are looking for information on the different enterprises in this vertical. I had no clue that would grow into over 100,000 registered users in less than a year but it did.

Your comments intrigued me about it being an intense site. I decided to trash agency perfect spit and polish and build something for the millennial audience since 99% of the traffic are drug addicts and alcoholics accessing on cell phones. See market analysis. Click Here

T
he results are just short of extraordinary. We are averaging about 1000 unique views per day with peaks of 5 to 8000. The other thing was the engagement time was incredible. The lesson I learned from this is design for the audience and not the client.

In fact many of our major brand advertisers still give me grief about placing their multimillion dollar brand advertising campaigns on a website that has a skull and cross bones on it. But they are repeat customers after they do. Many times this content model out performs their PPC. Results is what counts not what it looks like to the board. Safe is dead.

You can learn more about me here 

Anyway keep up the good work if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Robert Henslee
CEO/Founder 
http://www.StopFryingYourBrain.com
Quote 0 0
Tony Lee Hamilton
Thank You for the invitation, it is my honor to support Donald Trump for President of the United States of America.

Tony Lee Hamilton
(810)701-2913
Tony@WorldwideInternetAffiliateMarketing.com

Quote 0 0
Zac Hawkins
Welcome Tony,

I see you edited your profile page. I answered your question in the chat as well, but in case you were asking how to view it, when you are in your control panel there is a link at the top which says view your profile as it looks to everyone else.

In the how to use this forum category I explain how to fully utilize your profile page.

Hope that helps and look forward to reading your comments here at My Trump Club Forum.

Zac
Admin
[468red]
Quote 0 0
Aaron Richmond
Hello Everyone!

My name's Aaron Richmond and I've been a Democratic operative, in some capacity, since 2008. My most recent post being with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee DCCC last year. 

Despite that, I'm supporting Donald J. Trump for President in 2016. Mr. Trump is exactly what America needs in these troubled times. I voted for President Obama in 2012 and have been sorely disappointed with his performance in his second term. He seems to value the lives and well-being of foreigners over those of native and naturalized American citizens. His handling of the Syrian conflict has completely shaken my trust in him. It's time for a new vision, and I believe in the vision of Mr. Trump. It also helps that I absolutely HATE the world's foremost liar: Hillary Clinton.

I'm actually going to the Trump rally in Council Bluffs, IA on December 29th and I'm looking forward to it!

I still consider myself a Democrat, but I'm supporting Trump all the way!
Quote 2 0
Ann Morell
Hi!  My  name is Ann,100% loyal  voter  for  #TRUMP, we  are  in  deep  trouble,  this  is  why  we  need  #TRUMP, he  see  what  we  all  see. god  help  us  all.

Quote 1 0
navidk
Dear All

Its Navid, I support Donald Trump and want to see him to be the next president hopefully.

Regards
Navid Khan
Quote 1 0
Zac Hawkins
Welcome everyone!
[468red]
Quote 0 0
navidk
Dear Zac,

I want to support Trump, but since my identity is Muslim I am not sure If I will be welcomed, kindly ensure me do I qualify for this campaign If yes then where and how shall I support, kindly use me in a right panel and share some pamphlets / brochures at my personal email navidbige@gmail.com.

Thank you so much,

Best Regards
Navid
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club