ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Caitlyn Myers
I posted this on Reddit https://redd.it/4g9onx
any upvotes would be greatly appreciated!

This is my story...

My goals before joining the military were help my country, gain independence and go to school. (2006-2010)While in the military I went to school as much as they would allow me to and I gave birth to a lovely little girl. It was difficult to go to school because of training and other random things they can spring on us without notice. Towards the end of my term I was able to get a home for my family with the help of the VA. I have no complaints over the VA they are very helpful despite their limitations. After the military I was able to go to school on the Post 9/11 GI bill and at the time they would be able to cover my BAH while in class and while waiting between terms. Roughly a year after I started, I got a letter that would dramatically change my life for the next 10 years. I never previously had any dislike for a president before this day. This letter read that I would no longer get BAH between classes. This meant that I wouldn't have the money to pay my mortgage for those months. It takes 2-3 months to get a job and getting one for only a couple of months is rather unrealistic. Reading this letter made me sick to my stomach. I didn't know what to do. I fell behind on my mortgage, and my bank does not allow partial payments so I couldn't pay it at all. I consulted my mother and she suggested trying to get a modification to lower the payment. I spent 2 awful years fighting with my bank to try to get a modification while they jerked me around and I fell further and further behind in debt. By 2014 my credit had turned sour and the bank had sent me a letter saying I was denied the modification, my home was to go to auction due to foreclosure. (It makes me both angry and sad thinking about this and reliving it all over again.) My only choice at this point to save my home was to file Ch. 13 bankruptcy, but I had no job and couldn't prove that I could be successful with it. After a heartfelt pray, it was by the grace of God that I was able to find a job in time and file before my home went to auction. I agreed to a $1k per month payment on bankruptcy for the next 6 years and still pay my $2k per month mortgage payment along with electric, water, food, etc. Between that day and now I had exhausted unemployment, exhausted my savings, and changed jobs. I am now having to live paycheck to paycheck and still going negative. I have my boyfriend paying for our groceries and even he is going negative every month. I am at least proud that I was able to make it this far, I hope that I can last another 4 years. I am writing all of this to you and the world because I know you care about veterans. You deserve to hear a real and personal story from one, especially because you targeted this exact issue. I wanted you to know that I know you will do great as a president and you have my vote 100%.

tl : dr - Obama screwed me over, Vote Trump!

Quote 0 0
John D. Wiebe
Hello Ms. Caitlyn Myers,

I'm sure you tried just about everything, but in case you did not... please try the following in hopes they can help you and your family. Almost all military bases have a Financial Office to help in these types of situations. Contact "Soldier for Life" / ACS. I suspect the military legal offices might be able to help as well or at least give you more options. I say "might" because the legal office seems to be limited in what legal advice they can and cannot provide. I'm not an attorney, so I am unsure as to what extent they're authorized to help. There is also the following website for Army Emergency Relief: http://www.aerhq.org/dnn563/

Another important area you can seek help/protection is the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). The Servicemember's Civil Relief Act of 2003 (SCRA), formerly known as the Soldiers' and Sailors' Relief Act of 1940 (SSCRA), is a federal law that gives all military members some important rights. You will need to thoroughly read the information pertaining to the SCRA and how it might help you.  Again, I say might. I am unsure how it can help you and your situation. It likely depends on your military status and the time/date this occurred. Perhaps, if only some of what you say happened while in uniform might be enough to provide you protection per the SCRA.

Another option might be to contact a private company that is pro military.  One that seems to do good by military memebers is LexingtonLaw.com Please note I am not promoting that firm nor do I work for them.

Note: filling for Ch. 13 bankruptcy can potentially affect your security clearance and I suggest you contact your G2 office if you are still in the military or in the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) or form thereof.

I also encourage you to contact your Congressman.  One place to start is: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

I truly hope this helps you and your family.

God Bless,

V/r John D. Wiebe

Quote 0 0
RusIns21
Wonderful story!

But Russia Insider has one more amazing stories from people who supported us in our New Croowdfunding Campaign!!!

If you want to support us https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/russia-insider-a-media-revolution/reft/13869665/trmp1
CHARGE UP.png  CHARGE UP.png 
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club