ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

Zacman

First I'm voting for the gop nominee whomever it is. BUT this type of theory Ben Carson holds is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!

Those of you who don't know, Seventh Day Adventist believe they will be persecuted by the rest of the Christain community who worship on Sunday.

What's the MOST disturbing however is the FACT that they teach that worshipping on Sunday is the Mark Of The Beast and those who do will burn up in the Lake Of Fire mentioned in the book of Revelation in the Bible.

If that's not enough to cause you concern, AND It Should! Ben Carson's religion was founded by a women they claim to be their prophet, Ellen G White. She was a very prolific writer from the 19th & 20th century, the SDA church still teach from her writings to this day.

Among some of her many outlandish writings are things like passing planets in outer space, (during a supposed prophetic vision) and seeing biblical characters such as Enoch just sitting around doing nothing. (one wonders how she recognized him for starters)

I could go on and on as there is plenty of material to scrutinize by Ellen White. Of note is the fact that she was caught plagerizing much of the content in her writings, particularly issues pertaining to healthy diet and lifestyle.

Since Ben Carson is running for the most important elected office on Earth, I believe close scrutiny of his beliefs and associations is more than warranted.

I fully expect some SDA members to try and refute what I just stated, but I warn you in advance, you better have facts, as I have spent 1000s of hours studying SDA and fundamental evangelical Christianity for many decades. (Even had lengthy personal email conversations with the late Dr. Samuel Bacchiocchi maybe the most famous SDA theologian)

Should be interesting to see how long this stays in the news cycle. The MSNBC cast members cracked me up how stunned they were!

What do you think? I'd be interested in knowing.

Zacman
Admin

[image]
Quote 0 0
dingleberry
The more we learn about him the more doubts I have about him.

He might be a great surgeon, but he might be a bit crazy too.

You know those real smart people sometimes have quirks....

Plus his religious beliefs seem to be far from mainstream.

carsoncrazy.PNG 

Liken Me Some Trump! About time we got someone who can run things right!
Quote 0 0

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club