ABOUT   CONTACT  

Trump
l HOME l   l Join Forum l   l MEMBERS l  

• Introduce Yourself Here

This is the place to introduce yourself when you first join My Trump Club discussion center. Tell us something about you and ask any questions you...

41 1 256

Started by Zacman

• Republican

All the news is hype accept presentation. That is war. To get a life for a life is against the law. To claim adultry on the president of the United...

0 0 3

Started by Clayton Thomas

• I am al Thomas son

Oh my god I'm still alive cause I obey the law

0 0 3

Started by Clayton Thomas

• Introduction

My name is Gaston R Cortes, CPA I am a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida Thanks for the opportunity to join this group

0 0 3

Started by Gaston Cortes

• AUTHORIZATION (confidenthial)

Itanhaém, August, 14 to 2017. To Mr. DONALD TRUMP President of USA Dear, Mr. Trump, I ask a official authorization to present the king...

0 0 6

Started by Courtney H. Williams

• Getting Rid of Government members involved in conspiracies and committing Treason & Sedition; they need to be removed

This message is about my horror at what is occurring in the US. I Request that you send this message to ALL your Congressional representatives, Both...

1 1 10

Started by freethinker

• Peter t Hea\ley

Many are Called yet Few Are Chosen Donald Trump Is The Right Person at the right time to lead America.The Warning From China stating that its nuclear...

0 1 13

Started by Peter Healey

• New member, Trump club.

Hi my name is Daniel, I just sign up with the Trump Administration. Club. My reason is to show support and to post info for our communities,...

0 0 3

Started by Courtney H. Williams

• New Silk Road

Many thanks to President Trump for reviving two infrastructure projects that may counter China's OBOR in which India would be a Vital role in south...

0 0 4

Started by Sanjeev Rsjpal

• New Silk Road

Many thanks to President Trump for reviving two infrastructure projects that may counter China's OBOR in which India would be a Vital role in south...

0 0 2

Started by Sanjeev Rsjpal

• Hello from VirginiaM

Hello just wanted to say hello and show my support for President Trump. I'm concerned about the negativity in the media and feel he's not getting a...

0 0 4

Started by Torqueguy

• author Lanaia Lee here says hi

Lanaia Lee Lanaia Lee was born in 1957 to a Navy father and a schoolteacher mother who home-schooled her. In second grade, she was reading on a 4th...

0 0 2

Started by lanaialee

• Trump Safety

My name is Robert Eisenman and I am proud to say I voted for the right man. A point of interest - Mr. Trump I attended the same New York Military...

0 0 5

Started by Robert Eisenman

• Hi all from a LEGAL immigrant

hi my name is Marcel, I'm a legal immigrant from the Netherlands, I've been in the states for the last 25 years, im a us citizen only Cary a Us...

2 1 7

Started by Marcel

• What a fantastic man. Donald Trump!!!

I have been following you Donald every single day over the last at least a year... You are my greatest hero!!! Keep up the great work you are doing....

1 0 3

Started by mariobeeli

• Introduce myself

Mr. President, You have done more things in less than 2 weeks than the 44th president in 8 years, please keep on your great work, people trust you,...

0 1 6

Started by Kellyzhenhua

• hello

nice to meet you all.. I will be posting some things from my son

0 0 2

Started by lipps46

• Support Donald Trump and Small Business with TRUMPZILLA!!!

Support Donald Trump and Small Business with TRUMPZILLA!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/121957682098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT...

1 0 15

Started by christar999

• Dear Mr. Trump...

I posted this on Reddit https://redd.it/4g9onx any upvotes would be greatly appreciated! This is my story... My goals before joining the...

2 0 16

Started by Caitlyn Myers

• Intro From John Wiebe

Hello. I've been in the military for over 33 years and looking to retire in the next year or so. I think Mr. Trump has a lot to offer America. One...

0 0 13

Started by John D. Wiebe

• Introductions

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a service disabled veteran, live in Denton Texas and have been a supporter of Trump since the beginning when he...

0 0 12

Started by Allen Shisler

• Introduction

Hello, my name is Jessica and I have never been as interested/excited about politics as I am now with Trump in the race. About time we get away from...

4 0 25

Started by Jessica Caswell

• Introduction

Hello, my name is Jessica and I have never been as interested/excited about politics as I am now with Trump in the race. About time we get away from...

5 1 21

Started by Jessica Caswell

• Greetings

Hi My name is Robert Rubio Just curious why you wouldn't vote for Marco Rubio , Be honest Thank you

4 0 15

Started by Tool Man

• Good evening America

Hello everybody, I come from Finland, where I'm not right now but that's and other thing. I liked to join " Donald Trump For President "...

1 1 49

Started by randome

Back to Top...

Click Here To Make Money At My Trump Club Free

Watch Video

Copyright © 2015 My Trump Club